****UNDER CONSTRUCTION!!! I have lots of pictures on the "recipes" link and I'm slowly getting all the actual recipes uploaded, so stay tuned! If you see something you want the recipe for right away, just send me an e-mail at karenwatkins75 (at) gmail (dot) com.****
Hi friends, I created this blog to develop one simple place where I can upload and share many of our family's favorite gluten free recipes, esp. baked goods. Instead of flooding your inbox with tons of recipes, now you can simply come here and click on them whenever you want. Have a friend who just learned they need to eat gluten free? Go ahead and send them a link to my site.
All of my recipes are homemade and 100% gluten free! Gluten sensitivity does not mean you have to give up foods with great taste! My goal is to provide yummy alternatives with amazing flavor. I have 4 kids and I've always LOVED to bake, so I love trying new recipes and have had great success in finding new GF yummy dishes as well as converting many of my family's old favorites to gluten free. So don't throw away all the old recipes your family loves!
I'm adding new items all the time so be sure to check back soon!
Click on the recipes link above to view dishes by category.
Enjoy!
Karen






No comments:
Post a Comment